I thought Muffet was transforming which made no sense. I still can't really make out what's going on in that picture.
I thought Muffet was transforming which made no sense. I still can't really make out what's going on in that picture.
Redeemer 2 too early? Doubtful, the S21 Raven was given an R3 right after it came out...unlike Redeemer. I don't see what they can do with Redeemer besides giving it a shitty color scheme, what they SHOULD do is fix his pose.
Spliff... you are one really negative mother fucker, aren't you???
Redeemer 2 is one of the most dynamically posed figures ever released.... and if the lines that have been coming out the last 2 years are examples of how McFarlane is "fucking up" then he can "fuck up" all year long. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Go play with your fuckin' legos or something....
geez, Baimun, way to be a prick... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Spliff,
I just think using characters that were JUST released, and putting them in a Reborn line is goofy.
I actually ahve that 'Deemer.
yes, great pose.
and I have the one before him to play with.
best of both worlds.
Rebirthing the Raven in Reborn 1 was dumb too, IMO.
I'd prefer the older stuff for Reborn.
HOLY FUCK IM LOVING EVERYTHING!!! (except humpty dumpty)
and Urizen! hell yes! I've been waiting for this! I never got a chance/could afford the original, and the character's one of my favourites design-wise! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Im freakin' out!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know Peek.... I thougth about being thoughtful, polite, and diplomatic.... but then I said "Ah fuckit." [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
geez, Baimun, way to be a prick... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I've been there. [img]wink.gif[/img]
seriously though, don't ya think the Reborn line makes more sense for older stuff?
I mean, I can still find 'Deemer 2 at retail here...
I like the fig well enough, but would rather his spot went to, I dunno, Poacher or something.
know what I mean?
I bet if you drudge up the "What figures would you like to see in the Reborn Line?" thread... I'm sure all those figures scored high.
Technically, Poacher was in the Total Chaos line... so that could sorta be like doing a reborn "Where the Wild Things Are" figure too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
my bad.
I meant Saber...
seems I have Poacher on the brain... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
no doubt they scored high, but it just seems weird to me.
if you can stil go to TRU and buy the original...
y'know?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It doesn't make any sense standing up, the art he's based off of has him in mid-air, you can't have something flying make sense standing up.Quote:
Originally posted by Baimun:
Spliff... you are one really negative mother fucker, aren't you???
Redeemer 2 is one of the most dynamically posed figures ever released.... and if the lines that have been coming out the last 2 years are examples of how McFarlane is "fucking up" then he can "fuck up" all year long. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Go play with your fuckin' legos or something....
But I forgot I don't nut over everything McFarlane does like you do, ignoring all the bullshit he does, negative? No, brutally honest.
Go have a mid life crisis or something [img]graemlins/soccer.gif[/img]